Arhh, first blog post up! Very excited to start this mini internet adventure with ya'll.
Currently, in Australia, summer is upon us. However these shots were taken during spring, so naturally I struggled with the change of temperature a wee bit. I thought this dress would be perfect for school as it covers my arms for the cold winds whilst also keeping me cool when the temperature picked up during the midday. But lets get to the shoes. These adorable neko (cat) shoes, I think, are another ideal school item. Keeping yourself looking innocent from your teachers is always a good idea. The shoes are only 4cm tall so there's no pain in walking around in them all day.
The Look:
. Dress - http://www.choies.com/
. Shoes - http://www.asianicandy.com/
. Hat - found it at some markets in Coffs Harbour
xx




I love your floppy hat so much! Really compliments the outfit :)
ReplyDeleteSBW-D.blogspot.com xx
Aww, thank you hun x
Delete